Re: (ASCEND) The comparison of 4048 to PM3

Jim Logan wrote:

>   Considering that you would
> have 23 users, at least connected at up to 53.6K Max speed, it would appear
> to me that 100,000K Bps is a serious limitation, yet none of my users are
> complaining that I've heard of and I routinely have our 4048 maxed out with
> 47 Users on at the higher speeds on the two PRI's on the unit.

Here this is again, and I still don't know what the hell these people are using
to test.
Right NOW this minute I'm connected to one of our 4000, running 5.0Ap38, which
has 3 CT1s on it and is absolutely full. Downloading a compressed binary file
at 110% of
modem speed. No lags; steady 2.9kbps

Which is exactly the same as it does when there are 5 people on it.

'Shot