Re: (ASCEND) The comparison of 4048 to PM3 (fwd)

> Look at it this way, LanQuest, The Tolley Group as well as various Magazine
> review teams have reviewed the MAX40xx, USR-TC, AS5x00, PM3 (more recently)
> and in each case the results were different. In many cases, the vendor
> who sponsored the test always came out on top (I'm making no accusations
> here, just observations). Draw your own conclusions.

Kevin is right.. In Tolly tests the payer defines the test setup, and
because there are a zillion possibilities to do a comparison, it is
possible to win without any actual faking.

I have used MAX40xx AS5200 PM3 with real users, and I really wonder how
some of these test results have been obtained.. and I don't mean
Ascend now, relax.

VesA