Re: (ASCEND) HDSL PRI ?

> Of course, the ideal situation is get your T1s out of a fiber ADM, but
> that will probably require some negotiation with your telco :-)

Actually, we're going to get some T1s in the future from a new CLEC, and
they're giving this to us without our asking :-)

In my earlier mail which was in answer to the same question, I guess
you can say from experience that the telcos are not dumb enough to
deliver V.35 when what you need is T1 as I thought they might be?

-Phil