(ASCEND) RADIUS & MAXen - access question

A question for the experienced RADIUS administrators out there...

We have a single Max4000 and are about to add 2 x Max2000s to our
network.  We use RADIUS for dialin authentication and have a very
simple user profile for every user that looks like:

username        Crypt-Password = "Kkl8nasd_29bakJ"
                Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Ascend-Maximum-Call-Duration = 120

Our users are staff members and students.

We want ONLY staff to be able to authenticate through the two new
Maxen... but both staff and students to be able to use the existing
Max4000.

Can somebody tell how I can achieve this with RADIUS and the Maxen?

I really do appreciate your wisdom!

Regards,

Michael

- Michael Curran                              mcurran@csu.edu.au  -