(ASCEND) Static Default Route

Hi Everyone,
we have several MAX4000 as DialIn-Pool. The customer will reach all of
the MAXes over the same telefonnumber, but he cannot decide wich of them
he will be connected to. For "normal" DialIn-Users no problem because
they will get their IP-address dynamicly. There also exist some
DialIn-users with dedicated IP-Adresses. For this we work with the
proxy-mode.
But now there is a customer, who must give his Router a static
DefaultRoute. But we cannot decide over wich Max he will be connectet.
So we cannot give him a static IP-Address for his DefaultRoute.

Is there a possibility to do that??

tks
Thomas

begin:          vcard
fn:             Thomas  Oltmanns
n:              Oltmanns;Thomas
org:            OptiNet GmbH
adr;dom:        Goebelstr. 50;;;28865 Lilienthal;Germany;;
email;internet: oltmanns@optinet.de
title:          Dipl.-Ing.
tel;work:       +49-4298-9365-10
tel;fax:        +49-4298-9365-22