(ASCEND) Anyone offering DSL ?

    I noticed a P-50 I installed today had a "switch-type" of IDSL.
Is anyone using the other DSL's out there ? What are you charging and what are
the costs to you ? I picked this out of the latest K56 (Lucent)  newsletter:

> Internet access as part of their WildWire service, while others want to
>     leave that up to the existing ISPs. DSL monthly rates have already been
>     announced by several COs, and the rates range from $30 to $125 per
>     month. Deployment of WildWire will begin later this year and will ramp
>     up in the first half of 1999.

Thanks for any info, greatly appreciated!

-- Tim Connolly tec@mountain.net     MountainNet, Inc.
-- (304) 594-9075 ext. 37            2816 Cranberry Square
-- fax (304) 594-9088                Morgantown, WV 26505

   Ascend Communications...
...where Network Problems never end.