(ASCEND) Re-iterate: 6.1.3 does NOT fix IP address pool leak

This is getting ABSOULTELY RIDICULOUS!  I cannot believe that
Ascend engineers cannot catch problems which crop up in a
NORMAL OPERATING ENVIRONMENT in less than 12 hours.  Doesn't
anybody test this code before it is released?!

In any case, I have installed rtk.m40/ftk.m40 on three MAX4048 and
the IP address pool leak continues to be an issue.  I am NOT
running anything special - simply using the MAX4048 as a
terminal server to provide Sync/Async dial-up through PRIs.
I am running RIPv2 as the routing protocol and I am using
stacking.

All IP addresses leaked within a 10 hour period.  I didn't
even bother rebooting the box - I simply downgraded back
to 5.0Ap41.

I am getting extremely frustrated with Ascend and I am considering
approaching my Cisco rep to get more information about their
access server products.

I hope someone at Ascend is reading this - fire the people
testing the code before it is released and get someone in there
that can do the job and do it right!