Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) Max 6096 giving busy but not full

You probably have that exclusive routing turn on, and are suffering that
bug in the 7.X code where if the modem doesnt reset fast enough (or
whatever other reasons it feels like) it wants to or tries to just route
it to slot 9 like ISDN.  With exclusive off - it goes solid tone to slot 9
- with exclusive on, it gives a busy that the telco doesnt route around (I
think the ascend answers the call and gens its own busy)