Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

Re: (ASCEND) permconn-sys-x profiles from RADIUS (TNT)

At 10:13 01/06/00 -0700, you wrote:
>... We have this sort of thing working with interface-based routing in ATM
>profiles on a DSL Terminator running 8.0.2. It _should_ work the same with
>the TNT, but there's always bugs...
>--
>
>Peter Lalor           Infoasis

Thank's Peter. I noticed I had that FT1-Caller set to Yes insted default
No, and also missing Ascend-Group attribute completely.

So, now I see my atm-connections (permconns) in tnt's routing table, even
vrouter's routing table, which I hoped. Ok, I tried to use IP-Direct, cause
ATM-Direct doesn't work :-(, worked fine without vrouters. But what I want
is that it has to work with Vrouters also. I assinged vrouter to user
dial-in radius profile and atm connection profile. Now I can see both in
corresponding Vrouter's routing table just as they were in global table.
For some reason, IP-Direct didn't work anymore.
Have I missed something here again? Without IP-Direct and adding default
route to the Vrouter it works. Why does IP-Direct work with  Global Vrouter
but not with my own Vrouter?

Regards,
Jyrki Kainulainen.