(ASCEND) Ascend Max 4004 & Series56 Digital Modem Remote Gateway Probs

Hello, I have an Ascend MAX 4004 which we use to route our dedicated ISDN
customers.  Recently, we bought a 12-modem Series56 Digital modem card so
we could use the remaining channels on the PRI for employees that use
analog modems at home.  We installed the card and upgraded the software to
6.1.0.  Then we configured the modems and an IP address pool and I setup a
profile for myself that will give me a static IP address when I dial.  All
is fine so far, users can dial, the unit detects ISDN or analog, and the
call initializes.  However, after login, and the dialup networking screen
goes away, the user can only ping and use the
MAX unit, the rest of our network and the Internet do not respond.  The
MAX can use the network just fine and can reach the customer and the
Internet in the normal fashion, the ISDN customers don't have a
problem either, but the analog users can't access anything but the MAX
unit.  I have never seen something like this, and I can't seem to find any
settings that would be causing this problem.  Does anyone know what could
be using this problem?

Any insight into the matter is apperciated.

Robert Gash,
Systems Administrator
Cybermax, Inc.